Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

the move.

You may or may not know that I have had approximately 238734 blogs in the span of almost ten years, and for about two years, I have been using my Wordpress blog, that I made for my Media Production module at uni. All the blogs that I made in the past had always been on Blogger, and I thought I liked being on another popular platform, but I just found that I kept on wanting to come back to where I started originally. So here I am again. Formerly arcticbreaks, now changed to the rather annoying rubber-souled (yes, with a stupid dash because some chick took my wonderful name).

I am now in my final year of university, and I will be graduating in four months. Four. Months. I am now in a rather huge rut. I am in that part of life where the future is all a blur, and you have no idea how to clear up the fog to find that right pathway to walk on. The plan had always been to graduate my undergraduate degree, and immediately take a master's degree. Which, to be completely honest, is not 100% my will. I talked to the Employability Service in my campus, hoping to leave more confident and have an idea of what the next steps are. However, I left feeling discouraged and disorientated. I just realised that I have not done much at all in my time at uni. I literally have 0 work experience, and it really is time to do something. Without getting into too much detail, this is why I have decided to take blogging and also vlogging more seriously. I mean... This really is something that I have loved to do since I was younger. I did not take the advantage of gaining that interest so early in my life, and now here I am. A thousand steps behind all these people that are making a shitload of money by doing something that I loved doing since I was about thirteen. It's never too late, they say. I'm going to try my best to post every week, and also on my YouTube channel.

Wow, I did not intend this post to be this long, let alone this deep.

I hope you enjoy my blog x

No comments:

Post a Comment